- The website owner reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to restrict individual access and even completely block individual access to this website without further notice, if the website deems this is necessary to secure or to maintain the services this website offers.
- The website and all content available via this website is subject to copyright © and sound recording copyright ℗ 1997–2013 Mike Edward Moras (e-sushi™). All rights reserved.
- All trademarks are owned by their respective owners. Any trademarks not owned by Mike Edward Moras (e-sushi™) are mentioned for informational purposes in the spirit of tribute and free advertising. The name “e-sushi™”, the e-sushi™ logo, and the e-sushi™ tagline "Design beyond communication.™" are trademarks and/or registered trademarks in Germany and/or other countries, and are owned and copyrighted by © 1997–2013 by Mike Edward Moras. All rights reserved. Proper use of e-sushi™ trademarks is important. You may use e-sushi™ trademarks or product names to refer to e-sushi™ products and services provided you do not mislead consumers as to any e-sushi™ sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your company, your products, or your services.
Last Modified: 2013-02-11T08:30:00Z
- This website does not automatically collect any kind of Personally Identifying Information (PII). Whenever you provide personal information, you are doing so voluntarily and at your own risk.
- Like most servers, the server this website resides on produces access logs. These server logs will not be shared outside the hosting environment, unless required by law or court order.
- This website uses Google Analytics to better understand how visitors use the website. Google Analytics may set cookies while collecting non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics. The collected and analyzed information may include timestamps, cookies, IP addresses, user agent strings, referring and exit URLs, on-site behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, and other or similar information. You may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
Last Modified: 2013-04-24T14:45:00Z